Corsair Community

Battery status for peripherals

ntzphyr

Why can't percentages be used to display battery charge status? ICue can detect when a battery is fully charged or low but can't display the percentage??? It's really annoying to realize your mouse or headset is dying in the middle of a game. Please add this as a priority.

I can't think of one other battery powered peripheral that doesn't have this functionality. Your customers would really like this feature. I think this has been requested since before iCue 4 for was called iCue 4!

3 hours ago, ntzphyr said:

Why can't percentages be used to display battery charge status? ICue can detect when a battery is fully charged or low but can't display the percentage??? It's really annoying to realize your mouse or headset is dying in the middle of a game. Please add this as a priority.

I can't think of one other battery powered peripheral that doesn't have this functionality. Your customers would really like this feature. I think this has been requested since before iCue 4 for was called iCue 4!

You know you can switch on the battery gauge in notification area?.   shows you low/middle/high power levels? (not percentages unfortunately)

image.png.351e333175047efc1a51564dcaf790bb.png

image.png.0932abcbb392a28ecac12086909bef27.png

Edited by Zotty

Thanx. Those same power levels are displayed with Battery Status on the dashboard., not as precise as percentages.

• 1 month later...

Simple question, how is it that iCue cannot display the percentage of battery life remaining in CORSAIR products?????  There isn't a battery powered product at any price that doesn't offer this functionality, Cheapest phones, watches, etc., all display percentage of remaining battery life.

Please devs, for the sake of your customers consider adding this simple functionality soon. Charging, high or low indicators just doesn't cut it!!!!!!!!!!!

And please, don't respond that this functionality is only available in $1200 dollar phones, it just isn't the case!  (not to point anyone out c-attack) 

But, on the other hand, it is so nice that iCue will ping me when the charge is getting low, especially  with my wireless M65 mouse., nothing sweeter than playing games with a wired wireless mouse! Yeah, sorry, this is really just unacceptable! 

Also, please moderators, don't lock this thread prematurely so other customers can express their feelings on the matter without having to start a new thread.

Edited by ntzphyr

7 minutes ago, ntzphyr said:

(not to point anyone out c-attack)

7 minutes ago, ntzphyr said:

Also, please moderators, don't lock this thread prematurely so other customers can express their feelings on the matter without having to start a new thread.

Then don't point any one out and make the same mistake again -- for the third time.  

Edited by c-attack

• 4 weeks later...

My friend and I both have the Virtuoso RGB and we had a convo about this today - it is absolutely INFURIATING that the battery gauge does not display % but only LOW/MED/HIGH - that is a huge mistake by the dev team to not have implemented this, i do not understand it.

Please change this ASAP!! wtf?

• 1 year later...

2024 checking in: the issue still exists.    
At the minimum, it would be nice if Corsair let us know what percentages low / medium / high correlate to.  For example, does the battery level become "High" at 100%, 80%, or 50%?

Edited by phuntism

On 1/30/2024 at 5:20 PM, phuntism said:

2024 checking in: the issue still exists.    
At the minimum, it would be nice if Corsair let us know what percentages low / medium / high correlate to.  For example, does the battery level become "High" at 100%, 80%, or 50%?

I don't know, also mine show charging forever. It will show "charged" some time?

Anyone knows that?

[]'s

• 3 months later...