Corsair Community

Sabre DPI issue...stuck on Stage 2

I recently got a Sabre RGB PRo m/n RGP0082
I created an alternate profile so i can have no lights on and not have Icue running.  The no lights works great but I cannot get the DPI setting to stick on stage 3.  When I restart without Icue it is on stage 2 according to the lights on the side of the mouse. On both the default and my new settings the DPI shows Stage 3 as selected.

• Corsair Employee

Hi BillyQ,

We would first suggest you try a soft-reset of the mouse. This will clear the mouse’s internal memory, which often corrects issues such as the one you are experiencing. Please follow the directions below:

1: Unplug the mouse.
2: Hold the left and right mouse click.
3: While holding the left and right mouse, plug in the mouse.
4: Hold the left and right mouse down for 10 seconds.
5: Release the left and right mouse.

• Like 1

thanks. i reinstalled Icue and reset the mouse.  I did not need to make another profile (as someone somewhere said you did) and the light settings were saved and DPI functioning as hoped.

return avoided.

• Corsair Employee
On 4/1/2022 at 10:18 PM, BillyQ said:

thanks. i reinstalled Icue and reset the mouse.  I did not need to make another profile (as someone somewhere said you did) and the light settings were saved and DPI functioning as hoped.

return avoided.

Booyah. (I wonder how old I sound when I say that?) Glad it was relatively simple to fix.