Corsair Community

Win 11 Equalizer and surround sound not working on Virtuoso RGB SE

7 hours ago, Garfeild66 said:

BENİM İÇİN %100 ÇALIŞAN TEMP ÇÖZÜMÜ (Bunun 10 kat daha iyi olduğunu da düşünüyorum)

Tamam, bu sorunu yaşayan çok fazla insan olduğu için, kullanmayı bile bilmediğim bir şeyle son bir hendek denemeyi denemeyi düşündüm, evet, bunun Corsair/Microsoft'un bu deltaya sahip olması gerektiğinde yapılması saçma. şimdiye kadar Windows 11 için çılgınca baskı yapıldı, ama yine de ******** stok yazılımı zaten çöptü, bu yüzden açık kaynak kullanalım, Equalizer APO'yu buradan indirin  https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/  ve UI iyileştirmesi Peace Equalizer burada  https://sourceforge.net/projects/peace-equalizer-apo-extension/

İlkini açmanıza bile gerek yok (tabii ki kurmanın yanı sıra), ardından Peace'i kurun ve basit veya gelişmiş (gelişmiş kullandım bu yüzden referans olarak kullanacağım) birini seçin, uygulamada bir kez bunaltıcı görünebilir ilk başta ama ICUE'yi açarak ve ekolayzere giderek başlayalım, eğer profilinizi elinizden geldiğince kopyalamak istiyorsanız (biraz ince ayar yaparak durumumu daha iyi hale getirdi), şimdi grafiğe bakın, görmek için noktaların üzerine gelebilirsiniz. hangi desibel seviyelerindeler ve en altta saygı duyulan frekansları var. Tamam, şimdi bunun ne olduğunu bildiğinize göre, bunu Barış'a aktaralım. üstte frekanslar var, bazıları ICUE ile aynı, bazıları farklı, ama bu önemli değil, yine de değiştirebilirsiniz, tüm frekanslar değiştirilebilir, Beğendiğim profilime bağlı kalmak için böyle sağa sola gittim 8 16 32 64 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000 16000 20000 21000 22000. Artık kaydırıcılar ICUE'deki frekanslarla eşleşmeli ve hatta ondan daha gelişmiş olmalıdır. Şimdi daha önceki desibel noktalarını kaydırıcılarla eşleştirin. Boom bitti, diğer her şeyi beğeninize göre ayarlayabilir ve hatta farklı profiller oluşturup bunları kısayol tuşlarına basabilir ve hatta kendi kulaklığınızı seçip o kulaklığa özel bir ön ayar elde edebilirsiniz. ICUE'nin hemen üzerine gitti ve pencereler bunu ICUE yerine bir ekolayzır olarak kullanıyor, en azından bence yaptığı şey bu. Bu konuda uzman değilim, bu seviyede bir ekolayzır yazılımına ilk kez dokunuyorum, insanlara yardım etmek için tam olarak ne yaptığımı yazdım. Artık kaydırıcılar ICUE'deki frekanslarla eşleşmeli ve hatta ondan daha gelişmiş olmalıdır. Şimdi daha önceki desibel noktalarını kaydırıcılarla eşleştirin. Boom bitti, diğer her şeyi beğeninize göre ayarlayabilir ve hatta farklı profiller oluşturup bunları kısayol tuşlarına basabilir ve hatta kendi kulaklığınızı seçip o kulaklığa özel bir ön ayar elde edebilirsiniz. ICUE'nin hemen üzerine gitti ve pencereler bunu ICUE yerine bir ekolayzır olarak kullanıyor, en azından bence yaptığı şey bu. Bu konuda uzman değilim, bu seviyede bir ekolayzır yazılımına ilk kez dokunuyorum, insanlara yardım etmek için tam olarak ne yaptığımı yazdım. Artık kaydırıcılar ICUE'deki frekanslarla eşleşmeli ve hatta ondan daha gelişmiş olmalıdır. Şimdi daha önceki desibel noktalarını kaydırıcılarla eşleştirin. Boom bitti, diğer her şeyi beğeninize göre ayarlayabilir ve hatta farklı profiller oluşturup bunları kısayol tuşlarına basabilir ve hatta kendi kulaklığınızı seçip o kulaklığa özel bir ön ayar elde edebilirsiniz. ICUE'nin hemen üzerine gitti ve pencereler bunu ICUE yerine bir ekolayzır olarak kullanıyor, en azından bence yaptığı şey bu. Bu konuda uzman değilim, bu seviyede bir ekolayzır yazılımına ilk kez dokunuyorum, insanlara yardım etmek için tam olarak ne yaptığımı yazdım. diğer her şeyi beğeninize göre ayarlayabilir, hatta farklı profiller oluşturup kısayol tuşlarına basabilir, hatta kendi kulaklığınızı seçip o kulaklığa özel bir ön ayar elde edebilirsiniz. ICUE'nin hemen üzerine gitti ve pencereler bunu ICUE yerine bir ekolayzır olarak kullanıyor, en azından bence yaptığı şey bu. Bu konuda uzman değilim, bu seviyede bir ekolayzır yazılımına ilk kez dokunuyorum, insanlara yardım etmek için tam olarak ne yaptığımı yazdım. diğer her şeyi beğeninize göre ayarlayabilir, hatta farklı profiller oluşturup kısayol tuşlarına basabilir, hatta kendi kulaklığınızı seçip o kulaklığa özel bir ön ayar elde edebilirsiniz. ICUE'nin hemen üzerine gitti ve pencereler bunu ICUE yerine bir ekolayzır olarak kullanıyor, en azından bence yaptığı şey bu. Bu konuda uzman değilim, bu seviyede bir ekolayzır yazılımına ilk kez dokunuyorum, insanlara yardım etmek için tam olarak ne yaptığımı yazdım.

Umarım birine yardım eder

Hello, first of all, thank you for your attention, but the situation you mentioned in this post is not a solution, 7.1 virtual sound and equalizer profiles are not working because ICUE4 software created a conflict after the current * September 2022 windows update. In addition, if I am going to use any software other than the icue 4 software that comes with "Corsair virtuoso rgb wireless se", what does it matter about this headset, we can use any headset with any equalizer software. But the real solution is Corsair needs to update the ICU4 software for this new windows 11 update immediately, not everyone can understand PC-systems, just update the software and continue using it.

On 18.04.2022 at 17:41, Corsair Notepad said:

We do not support Insider Previews (BETA versions) of Windows 11 with iCUE as they are not official releases of the Windows OS. 

Hello, including me and many friends here, we are using 12th generation intel processors or AMD (current pc-systems), and the suggestions in the link suggested by Corsair do not solve the problem. (of course I checked the link you suggested and all drivers are up to date),
*I have updated to the latest versions of the headset and receiver.
*The headset is fully charged.
*I reinstalled the newest version windows 11.
*I updated all the drivers on the pc-system.
*But still 7.1 virtual sound support and equalizer profiles do not work/no response.

My system:
i9 12900KF
RTX 3090
Z690 Motherboard
2tb WD SN850 pci 4.0 nvme M.2 SSD

There is currently no other audio software on my system that will affect the ICUE4 software, and I don't use any other wireless headsets and DTS/Dolby atmos options are disabled.

Edited by Stalwart

I don't know why my message was removed when I asked about a solution for AMD users, but here goes again:

I have this issue and I don't have an Intel system, if Intel SST is the solution what am I supposed to do?

• Like 2

Dear friends, since I couldn't find any solution and there was no solution from CORSAIR global and microsft, I formatted my computer and returned to Windows 11 21H2 and naturally the problem disappeared, so don't use 22H2 because then the sound of the headset becomes a $1 headset. turns into I will not upgrade to 22H2 until the conflict in Windows' advanced sound settings is fixed.

Finally got a unhelpful reply to my ticket about the issue from Corsair, here it is and of course they marked it as "Solved". 

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to Technical Support, let me see if I can assist.

Unfortunately we do not have any information on future updates to our software. We do regularly update iCUE to accommodate possible issues that arise that we have the ability to fix, but I am not able to guarantee what is released or when it would, I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

There's a early update to 4.29.20 with added support for the k100 air, while does contain updated drivers for the headset. Still no fix for the EQ and virtual surround. 

To update to this. I have found that where you select what channels you want, there is ONLY 1 channel audio after the update to 22h2. There should be a couple for 2 channel and 1 option of 8 channel audio normally. This option is in windows settings under the headset:

System/Sound/All Sound Devices/Properties (where properties is the headset)

now under that look at format:

under windows 21H2 there should be atleast:

2 channels, 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality)

2 channels, 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)

2 channels, 24 bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality)

2 channels, 24 bit, 48000 Hz (Studio Quality)

8 channels, 24 bit, 48000 Hz

Under 22H2 I noticed only two 1 Channel Audio options

The issue is NOT CPU related or these changes to format on audio wouldn't exist. I run a 9th gen and have the isues experienced. 

It would help if Corsair got onto Microsoft and tells them this information. The article from Microsoft doesn't help anyone in reality and is useless. it apepars to me that whoever wrote that doesn't have a clue about software or hardware. The sign posting to that article is null and void.

Being as 22H2 gives onyl options for 1 channel audio then I would presume the change is within Windows and NOT iCue and thus Microsoft needs to sort it out. The change came from THEIR update so the onus is on them.

Edited by MorDread
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MorDread said:

To update to this. I have found that where you select what channels you want, there is ONLY 1 channel audio after the update to 22h2. There should be a couple for 2 channel and 1 option of 8 channel audio normally. This option is in windows settings under the headset:

System/Sound/All Sound Devices/Properties (where properties is the headset)

now under that look at format:

under windows 21H2 there should be atleast:

2 channels, 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality)

2 channels, 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)

2 channels, 24 bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality)

2 channels, 24 bit, 48000 Hz (Studio Quality)

8 channels, 24 bit, 48000 Hz

Under 22H2 I noticed only two 1 Channel Audio options

The issue is NOT CPU related or these changes to format on audio wouldn't exist. I run a 9th gen and have the isues experienced. 

It would help if Corsair got onto Microsoft and tells them this information. The article from Microsoft doesn't help anyone in reality and is useless. it apepars to me that whoever wrote that doesn't have a clue about software or hardware. The sign posting to that article is null and void.

Being as 22H2 gives onyl options for 1 channel audio then I would presume the change is within Windows and NOT iCue and thus Microsoft needs to sort it out. The change came from THEIR update so the onus is on them.

That's odd you're only getting 1 channel audio option, could be another issue you might have going on as well. I still have all the same options after upgrading. Something could have got corrupted with your driver have you tried uninstalling iCUE and reinstalling it? Hopefully that would at lest give you all the audio quality options back

On 4/18/2022 at 4:41 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

We do not support Insider Previews (BETA versions) of Windows 11 with iCUE as they are not official releases of the Windows OS. 

AND you dont have for the release thats out on update now! SAD so SAD but maybe we need to change brand.

5 hours ago, Corsair Raven said:

Hey there, try rolling back to the previous version of Windows.

This has to be a joke...

Guess I'll start looking at a replacement since apparently support for iCue ended on Windows 11 21H1...

On 10/7/2022 at 1:41 PM, Kyrex said:

This has to be a joke...

Guess I'll start looking at a replacement since apparently support for iCue ended on Windows 11 21H1...

They are looking into the issues I have a open ticket, and I told them the issue has nothing to do with that Intel SST driver as AMD users are also having the same problem. So who knows when we'll get an update for it, but at least there's a confirmation from Corsair that they're looking into it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, comepso said:

Stanno esaminando i problemi in cui ho un ticket aperto e ho detto loro che il problema non ha nulla a che fare con quel driver Intel SST poiché anche gli utenti AMD hanno lo stesso problema. Quindi chissà quando avremo un aggiornamento per questo, ma almeno c'è una conferma da Corsair che lo stanno esaminando. 

I hope so, I've been hearing flat audio for 1 month now. I am going crazy

9 hours ago, N4meLost said:

I hope so, I've been hearing flat audio for 1 month now. I am going crazy

you should be able to revert to 21H2, it's what I did. It's under system...
image.thumb.png.9f186472ee45bab4bbec8b468a316246.png

For me, it's labeled "Wiederherstellung" because my system is German but the symbol might help. Then there should be an option "Go back" and it should take you from 22H2 to 21H2. I don't know if iCUE v. 4.28.177 will fix it though, so try that first, and please let me know if it fixes your issues

Edited by grulurg
Further details

2 hours ago, grulurg said:

you should be able to revert to 21H2, it's what I did. It's under system...
image.thumb.png.9f186472ee45bab4bbec8b468a316246.png

For me, it's labeled "Wiederherstellung" because my system is German but the symbol might help. Then there should be an option "Go back" and it should take you from 22H2 to 21H2. I don't know if iCUE v. 4.28.177 will fix it though, so try that first, and please let me know if it fixes your issues

I had already done the rollback to 21h2, only I had to format my system a few days later and automatically on reboot it installed 22h2 for me. Since then the back button has disappeared from the reset settings no longer allowing me to do the rollback. If you have any advice on how to rollback without formatting, write it to me

Here the same with Corsair Void Elite.

What is strange is that my cheap Sades headset also works with the Sades software. Equalizer + surround on 2H22 Update.

So it must be the driver or the software from Corsair.

I hope there will be a solution soon. Otherwise I have to switch to other products.

A rollback cannot be the long-term solution.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was translated by Google

Thought i was going mad i uninstalled and rolled back to 21H and installed the legacy 3.8 version everything worked as is but why should we have to use an older version. 

Ive updated now back to 22H patch and now both versions of Icue will not boot. 

any ideas of why this wont boot now ?

TIA

5 hours ago, detonator01 said:

What is strange is that my cheap Sades headset also works with the Sades software. Equalizer + surround on 2H22 Update.

I hope there will be a solution soon. Otherwise I have to switch to other products.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Same here I'm looking into buying another headset if this doesn't get fixed soon

28 minutes ago, comepso said:

Same here I'm looking into buying another headset if this doesn't get fixed soon

6 hours ago, detonator01 said:

you need to understand that the corsair dongle works as an external soundcard. A  lot of other brands internal soundcards also have a problem with the new windows update. So if the headset is connected with 3.5 audio jack and works with any other Equalizer it's not the same as the dedicated soundcard.  

could this be caused by the dolby access app that microsoft store offers?

i'm having a bad feeling about this since dolby access app hijacks anything dolby on any pc/xbox, 3e party software payed for licenses or not, dolby doesn't care, they only want money and will disable anything that uses dolby including 3e party apps like iCue if that still uses the dolby suit.

Another thing i found out is when running the windows 11 audio troubleshooter it reports the audio output format "8channels, 16 bit, 48000Hz" to be wrong and sets it back to 2channels, 16 bit, 48000Hz.

Edited by frizur

On 10/10/2022 at 1:46 PM, detonator01 said:

I'm having a similar issue with the Void Pro. My headset seems to be stuck in stereo and messing around with the equalizer doesn't seem to help at all. 

Hi,

There is  new version of icue now: CORSAIR Downloads | CORSAIR iCUE Software

CORSAIR iCUE v4.29.203

I also had your eq stop working when I upgraded from win11, I own a Virtuoso Se. I'm just installing the new update, haven't tried it yet. Icue didn't let me download it through the software, but complained about an error, so I downloaded it directly from the page. It was quite disappointing to use this software, so many bugs also with the mouse and now this.

2 hours ago, Juhanator said:

L' aggiornamento v4.29.203 non ha aiutato, Eq non funziona, non è possibile selezionare nemmeno 7.1. Per quanto tempo Corsair ignorerà questo problema?

Ho un 5600X, nuovo Win11 aggiornato. Mi rifiuto di ripristinare Windows per questo motivo.

Don't  restore the operating system, I tried it personally but it doesn't solve anything on the contrary ... If you have the possibility to do a rollback to the 21h2 version run it without hesitation

7 hours ago, Juhanator said:

The v4.29.203 update didn't help, Eq doesn't work, 7.1 can't be selected either. How long is Corsair going to ignore this problem?

I have a 5600X, new updated Win11. I refuse to roll back Windows because of this.

They're not ignoring the issue, as I mentioned above I've contacted them with a ticket and they said they are looking into it.

I have an ASUS B550-E motherboard, I can install the Sonic Studio III there and redirect the sound. Now I can at least hear the sound with an equalizer.

But you have to change something to Sonic Audio in the Windows settings, then it works with Corsair Void Elite.

I think it goes like that with every headset.

Edited by detonator01