Corsair Community

Win 11 Equalizer and surround sound not working on Virtuoso RGB SE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got the Virtuoso SE, on firmware 5.3.70 and dongle 5.7.115. Just updated to 4.22.203 on Windows 11 Insider Preview 22593.1 and same, equalizer won't work anymore. I did a clean install of Icue, a clean install of the drivers, tried eq-ing, tried 7.1 and nada. I don't know what is going on. I think that something broke with the update I just did to Icue because previous to doing it the Equalizer window worked perfectly. 

I have the same issues. I'm about to roll back to a fresh install of win 10 when I get the time and then a stable release of 11 to see if that takes care of it. From the limited info I can find, only the Insider previews are affected but its a convoluted mess to go to a stable build. The only option when you change channels on it is to wait for the next stable release to come out. The preview is just not worth it to me and I absolutely hate what they done to the win 11 sound settings menus.

• Corsair Employees

We do not support Insider Previews (BETA versions) of Windows 11 with iCUE as they are not official releases of the Windows OS.