Corsair Community

It's really so terrible.

I received my 7300 computer today on March 12, 2022. I set up the computer, finished all the Windows setup, and installed the Steam game Elden Ring. And the game started. Then all of a sudden the screen went black and I couldn't do anything. So I pressed the power button to reboot the computer. Then I restarted it, but the monitor screen, keyboard and mouse don't light up, and Windows doesn't boot. The computer lights up, and all the fans are running fine. But windows won't boot. I'm really very angry. Because it was a Saturday, the customer service was also closed. How can i solve this problem??

I received this computer last March 12, 2022. I set up my computer and finished setting up windows. Then I installed Eldenring and played the game. Then all of a sudden the monitor screen went black. And the lights on the keyboard and mouse were turned off. Only the fan was running on the computer, and the graphics card didn't light up either. So, I looked up similar cases on this forum, did cmos clean, and the computer came back. After several tries, the computer booted up. Then again, I played Forza 5 for about 20 minutes. I finished the game without any problems. But again, the computer froze, and the monitor went black out. The same thing happened. I cleaned it again, booted up again, and tried Eldenring again, but the same phenomenon appeared again. How to solve this problem?

Hi, Fer!! Right now, a very simple game runs fine, but when I run a game like Eldenring Forza 5, after a while, the monitor blackouts, keyboard and mouse power off, the graphics card lights off, and all the fans turn. However, the difference is that when you turn off the computer and turn it on again, it did not boot before, but now it boots up again. And there is this error message. 

Operating System Crash 3/13/2022 9:08 PM

The "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090" driver (C:\Windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3b12ac0f95b18b9d\nvlddmkm.sys) appears to have caused a system crash.

Application Crash 3/13/2022 9:08 PM

One or more of your applications have crashed recently. Monitor your Application Crashes to increase your system's stability.

• Corsair Employee

Hi @AceEric77

Sorry to hear you had this issue!

Our Corsair ONE Support line is open 24/7 with full details on the link below

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I see that you've registered some tickets with our support team (based on your forum details) - so it looks like you're already in good hands!

~Mordred

• 8 months later...

Hello. I bought this computer last March, VENGEANCE i7300 Gaming PC, i9-12900K, RTX 3090, 2TB M.2, 32GB DDR5-4800. However, there was a problem, so after replacing it with a new one, it worked well without any problems. But today, the computer won't boot again with the same problem as before. In the last problem, the computer boots up, then freezes. But this time it doesn't even boot from scratch. The computer is powered on normally, but the mouse, keyboard, and monitor do not work normally. I think it's almost the same problem as last March. How can I solve this? It's really terrifying.