Corsair Community

ICUE not detecting Commander Core XT

ICUE is sometimes not recoqnizing my Corsair Commander Core XT with AIO Pump and 4 QL Fans, I've already tryed to uninstall/install ICUE but it doesnt change anything, my RAM is getting recognized fine by ICUE. Please Help!

• Corsair Employee

Make sure you are plugging the USB for the Commander Core XT directly into an internal USB 2.0 header on your motherboard and that you are running the latest BIOS and chipset drivers.

• 2 months later...

Did you ever get this fixed?   I have a h150i elite lcd and a core xt.  The h150i and the fans connected into the cocore that came with it are all found in Icue.  The cocore xt with my other fans isn't showing up in cue at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Literally the exact same setup as mine. I built in the Corsair 5000D with the white h150i capellix aio/LCD upgrade kit with 6 push/pull fans plugged into a splitter on the motherboard - works fine. Then my commander core xt which has 6 fans for intake plugged directly into the motherboard, but not showing in iCUE at all. Before I installed the LCD upgrade kit it was there, but now it isn't. I've tried updating my bios and drivers but nothing. Come on Corsair, find a fix for this because there are so many people who have this same issue.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just installed a the Commander Core XT in my system to control the 3 new LL120s and 3 new LL140s I also installed. 
I also have an LL140 on a Lighting node pro since the Commander can only do 6 fans I have 7. 

The software will see the Lighting node pro and I can adjust the single fan just fine. 

It sees my Asus mother board, and my K95 RGB Platinum XT as well just fine. 

But it refuses to see the Commander Core XT and I can not for the life of me figure out why. 

My fans are running, and in the default lighting mode, but I cant see them to adjust them. This looks awful and I need to fox it. 

Suggestions?