Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro RGB stopped working after the computer froze

Basically, my computer froze and i had to reset it after waiting 10 minutes, at the same time i turned off my computer, the headphones did a last bip and suddendly it turned itself off as well, but they wouldn't turn on back again after the computer reset, i tried leaving it charging for the whole night but to no avail.

They were working well just minutes ago, they weren't charging at the time and the computer still recognizes it as connected, it is a bit old as it still has firmware 0.15 but again, no working lights or any signal that is working apart from the computer recognizing it and i can't conect it with an usb to the computer for an update or something because the corsair app doesn't recognize it as connected for an update (i just installed the app)

Edited by dba2k15

• Corsair Employee

If you run into a situation where your Void Pro headset seems to become inoperable after plugging it in to charge, your headset might actually be in bootloader mode.

When plugging in your Void Pro, holding down any button will cause the headset to go into bootloader mode. To avoid this, refrain from pressing any button when plugging in your headset for charging.

If you accidentally put your Void Pro into bootloader mode, follow the steps below to exit bootloader mode.

For a wired Void Pro:

Open iCUE.
Hold down the Mute button on your headset while plugging your headset into your computer.
Make sure that the headset lights up; if it does not, repeat step 2 until it does.
Click SETTINGS in iCUE.
Select your headset.
Click Update to download the latest firmware.

For a wireless Void Pro:

Open iCUE.
Hold down the Mute button on your headset while plugging the wireless dongle into your computer.
Make sure that the headset lights up; if it does not, repeat step 2 until it does.
Click SETTINGS in iCUE.
Select your headset.
Click Update to download the latest firmware.
If your headset is unpaired at this point, pair the headset.

Thanks for the reply (although i know it is a copy and paste), but i just saw that the dongle wasn't paired (as the dongle has a blinking white light), the thing is, i am unable to pair the headset as it is in bootloader mode (i guess), and i am unable to exit bootloader mode because i need to pair it with the dongle in order to update the firmware as iCUE doesn't let me do it because it says "it is not connected".
So please, it would be appreciative if you could tell me a way of fixing this