Corsair Community

Problems with K63 Wireless keyboard - Unreliable wireless, LEDS not working, reset with ESC button not working, etc.

Hello, a little over a month ago I got my new K63 wireless keyboard from Corsair.

It works fine, for the most part, and only in wired mode. Whenever I unplug my keyboard the wireless works even better than the wired but then it just stops working after about 10 minutes of usage and then I have to plug it back in and it still doesn't work. The restart using the esc button doesn't work either and the only solution I found to this problem was this video. And this happens anytime I try to use wireless, so I just don't use it.

Although I thought it was a ridiculously stupid issue to be having I've just carried on with wired mode, but recently the LEDs stopped working and nothing has been able to fix it at all. I tried going into the iCue software and it just showed me my LED options as if they were working fine. I plugged my keyboard into a different USB port and it just completely stopped working again, so I had to use the trick in the video, again. Then it said there was an update for my keyboard, which then failed.

With all the problems I've been getting from what should be a relatively simple keyboard to make and use, I feel like an absolute idiot having recommended Corsair to so many of my friends. Is there ANY solution I can get to any of these problems? I can't find anything online that will help me except for that video for one of the weirder problems.

• Corsair Employee

Hello, a little over a month ago I got my new K63 wireless keyboard from Corsair.

It works fine, for the most part, and only in wired mode. Whenever I unplug my keyboard the wireless works even better than the wired but then it just stops working after about 10 minutes of usage and then I have to plug it back in and it still doesn't work. The restart using the esc button doesn't work either and the only solution I found to this problem was this video. And this happens anytime I try to use wireless, so I just don't use it.

Although I thought it was a ridiculously stupid issue to be having I've just carried on with wired mode, but recently the LEDs stopped working and nothing has been able to fix it at all. I tried going into the iCue software and it just showed me my LED options as if they were working fine. I plugged my keyboard into a different USB port and it just completely stopped working again, so I had to use the trick in the video, again. Then it said there was an update for my keyboard, which then failed.

With all the problems I've been getting from what should be a relatively simple keyboard to make and use, I feel like an absolute idiot having recommended Corsair to so many of my friends. Is there ANY solution I can get to any of these problems? I can't find anything online that will help me except for that video for one of the weirder problems.

Hi Vial,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I've converted your post into a ticket - our support will happily look into this and take care of you.