Corsair Community

Division 2 lighting profile issues

racdavies

After installing v4.10.273 my corsair h115i platinum lighting has completely crapped out, my my corsair 140mm hd rgb fans and corsair led light strips turn of when they are supposed switch to the division 2`s lighting profile, but my corsair k70 lux and Corsair M65 Elite RGB FPS white mouse do use the games profile until i close the game down but then they no longer return to the default rainbow profile set in icue and instead both show red, the only thing that returns to normal are my led strips( did i mention they are from corsair:) ...oh and my fans....from corsair..... dont do anything apart from show 1 colored led per fan to show which fan is which. the led strips and fans rgb are connected to a node pro atm but i just received a new commander pro.....just hoping things get sorted soon.

Same for metro exodus and Farcry. Its broken in icue 4. Ql fans wont work lt100 and ls100 wond work. k100, mm700, h100i and the commander with 4 strips works. the ql fans are on a lightning node core. there is the issue.

Changed nothing. Going back to icue 3 solves it.

Hi, i went back to version 4.9.338 which was the prior version and everything is working again, I too tried a fresh install of v4.10.273 but had the same non functioning fan and led strips with the division 2, all my Corsair hardware mentioned in my op all return to the correct spiral rainbow when i close the game now im on version 4.9.338.

Edited by racdavies

Which farcry and does the game have a built in profile like the division2 or is it a custom profile.
farcry 5 and yes. As the other user stated it's a problem in 4.10

edit: still problems in 4.9

going back to 3 now for the full immersion.

Edited by KBhamm