Corsair Community

icue set up

Baptist

i recently built new system with 10 QL120 fans hydro x XC7 and XD5 3x radiators i have 2 commander pro 1 node core with usb connection and 2 node core with the 3 pin connection i can get icue to detect 2 commander pro but only the node core with usb when i connect either one of the other nodes it doesn't detect it connections are commander pro 1 has 5 fans and pump connected rgb from xc7 and xd5 commander pro 2 has 5 fans and 2nd node core and icue detects ram keyboard and mouse ok both commander pros are connected to motherboard node core to usb on commander pro i also have amour create installed for motherboard have i wired it up correctly or do i need to change things i redid the wiring now cpu block and pump rgb doesn't light up

or could it be amour create interfering and also i set 5 fans and pump as hydro x in icue but will not let me set the fans on second commander pro so have 5 fans off when not needed and the other 5 going constantly any help will be appreciated first time using this stuff and getting frustraiting

• Corsair Employee
If you test each device by plugging them into the internal USB 2.0 headers separately does iCUE detect the devices that you were plugging into the Commander Pro passthrough previously? If so your issue is most likely going to be due to insufficient USB power being provided to the internal USB 2.0 headers. The resolution to your issue then would be to utilize a high quality internal USB hub that has supplemental power from the PSU.