Corsair Community

Unable to Add To Cart on Corsair Site

TheRealJoe24

Hi, I am looking to purchase a k95 platinum XT cherry mx brown keyboard but it appears to not be available on the corsair site. This would be fine, however there is no option to notify me when it is available and it has no mention to it being out of stock. I am in the US. The only option available is to view other retailers although their prices are much higher and I would like to purchase it for the advertised price of $159.99 USD. I have noticed a stocking issue of other cherry mx brown keyboards and if there happen to be any other models, I would be happy to look into them.

1700937674_Screenshot2020-12-17155427.thumb.png.3063294f53d01c612508a05c8c44d9bf.png

• Corsair Employee
Hi, I am looking to purchase a k95 platinum XT cherry mx brown keyboard but it appears to not be available on the corsair site. This would be fine, however there is no option to notify me when it is available and it has no mention to it being out of stock. I am in the US. The only option available is to view other retailers although their prices are much higher and I would like to purchase it for the advertised price of $159.99 USD. I have noticed a stocking issue of other cherry mx brown keyboards and if there happen to be any other models, I would be happy to look into them.

Hi TheRealJoe24,

Welcome to our forums! I've reached out to someone regarding the "NOTIFY ME WHEN IN STOCK" button's absence and will let you know when I receive an update.