Corsair Community

K65 RGB Compatible PBT Double Shot Fn and Media Keys - Where to buy?

HawkBat

Hello all

I own a K65 RGB motherboard, and I recently purchased a set of Corsair PBT Double Shot Keycap Set - Black (CH-9000235-WW).

This PBT set does not include the function and media keys that are on the K65. See here: https://imgur.com/a/M4eJjZF for the keys I’m talking about.

The Corsair PBT Double Shot Keycap Set only includes a second windows key instead of the “Fn” key, and the F9 – F12 keys don’t have the media icons (e.g. stop, pause/play etc.).

I asked Corsair support, and they said these keys aren't available for purchase.

Does anyone know of any third party alternatives for PBT Double Shot versions of these keys?

Thank you very much.

• Corsair Employee

Hi HawkBat,

Corsair Support can provide you with up to 5 free keycap replacements, free of charge -- this wouldn't get ALL your media keys, but it would be at least several. Just open a new ticket and say you are looking for that keycap replacement, and include a photo of the back of your keyboard with the serial code visible.

The media keys are a standard MX-keycap size, and any after market keycap would work in their place, assuming we can't get you everything you need here.

Hi HawkBat,

Corsair Support can provide you with up to 5 free keycap replacements, free of charge -- this wouldn't get ALL your media keys, but it would be at least several. Just open a new ticket and say you are looking for that keycap replacement, and include a photo of the back of your keyboard with the serial code visible.

The media keys are a standard MX-keycap size, and any after market keycap would work in their place, assuming we can't get you everything you need here.

Thanks Corsair Blade.

Do those free keycap replacements include PBT Double Shot versions of the keys? Those are what I'm after.