Corsair Community

ISSUE: iCue not consistently applying fan curve

elcapitan008

System: Ryzen X570 - 3950X

Cooler: H100iV2

Software: iCue (Latest main version)

Issue: Applied fan-curve works until computer is put to sleep, upon wake the fans revert to balanced and because of the heat density of the 3950x leads to annoying fan-ramping

Partial resolution: Reboot system or change what temperature sensor iCue reads from for the fans (bouncing between the H100iV2 and my RM750i PSU resolves until the next wake)

Is there any solution or way to save my custom fan-curve to the H100iV2's onboard memory?

Thanks for any assistance.

Yes, you can save the H100iV2 to memory. You should have a "SD-Card" type icon in the Hamburger menu on the Performance Tab. This should save the curve to the device. (Sorry - that's from memory - it's been a while - but it is there).

Yes, you can save the H100iV2 to memory. You should have a "SD-Card" type icon in the Hamburger menu on the Performance Tab. This should save the curve to the device. (Sorry - that's from memory - it's been a while - but it is there).

Thanks @DevBiker, was exactly where you said (interesting description) and would have prob. took a while to find on my own. Will try it out and hopefully it resolves the issue.