Corsair Community

Problem

Hi I'm having a problem with VS512MB333 memory that I bought last august.

Since I installed the memory, the error occur frequently and OS freezes.

Finally I detected that the memory is the culpit.

I went to the shop where I bought the memory and tried to exchange, but they din't accept because it has been 6 months passed.

How can I exchange the memory?

thanx

• Corsair Employee
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set? And do you have other memory installed and if so can you tell me what it is?

I'm using Macintosh PowerMacG4 1.42 Mhz max FSB is 167Mhz.

I have factory-installed memory of 256MB with.

But I tried by the memory itself without any others.

Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set? And do you have other memory installed and if so can you tell me what it is?

• Corsair Employee

We can try replacing the module for you, but I am not sure this module is compatible with this system, as we do not test with Mac or apple systems.

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived