Corsair Community

Updated to latest iCue and now my cooler isn't showing up

JGnuff

Does exiting iCUE and restarting it fix it? I commonly get "no devices found" and restarting the software usually fixes it.

Nope just tried this, i was in the middle of playing division and noticed the usb connected/disconnected sound going on and off constantly. Next thing I know my h115i platinum isn't showing up anymore.

It's such buggy horrible software. You would think given that it's over half a gigabyte in size it'd work given that far lighter programmes work like a charm

Nope just tried this, i was in the middle of playing division and noticed the usb connected/disconnected sound going on and off constantly. Next thing I know my h115i platinum isn't showing up anymore.

It's such buggy horrible software. You would think given that it's over half a gigabyte in size it'd work given that far lighter programmes work like a charm

The H115i Platinum probably has it's own problem. You should look around the forum, the Platinum's have issues. You could both try forcing a firmware flash on the coolers.

Corsair hate me for sure, but one thing I would do is once you have a working version of iCUE for heavens sake disable auto updates and never update it again. Corsair have a dreadful reputation for breaking working software.

The H115i Platinum probably has it's own problem. You should look around the forum, the Platinum's have issues. You could both try forcing a firmware flash on the coolers.

Thanks for the note. Is there an unreleased firmware update then? Managed to get the cooler to randomly reappear again but saying firmware is up to date