Corsair Community

iCUE v3.16.56 is in Japanese

robdam1001

Thank you for your reply but it's obviously not defaulting to the Windows default language. What, if anything, can I do to fix the bug /issue?

Well, to be honest, I failed my Psychic 101 in college so it's not obvious as I don't know your system nor can I see your system.

That said, it's something on your system. You could try to uninstall/reinstall but this is NOT by any stretch something that we're seeing on other users.

Well, to be honest, I failed my Psychic 101 in college so it's not obvious as I don't know your system nor can I see your system.

That said, it's something on your system. You could try to uninstall/reinstall but this is NOT by any stretch something that we're seeing on other users.

Thanks, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

I updated my PC specifications. Also, does this screen capture indicate that I have the language set to English within iCUE?

1602183237_2019-06-0609_22_03-Window.thumb.png.54ba4d8d248911b2e96e424fb5a77578.png

1172379315_2019-06-0609_06_25-Settings.png.d48932d0d274e939d82e16a2bd4da274.png

I called Corsair Customer Support and they were able to quickly walk me through the fix within the iCUE software. I needed to change the language from English to Japanese and then back to English and then restart iCUE. So, as I suspected the issue was on Corsair's end, NOT on my end.