Corsair Community

Actions wont work unless selected in CUE first

bacree85

Hi Guys,

I have two Scimitars, one at home and one at work and both exhibit the same problem. I have many profiles for different pieces of software and they all work fine except the profile I have setup to navigate Chrome.

When I start up my computer, only the macro for Refresh works and all others in that profile are unresponsive, even with CUE open. It's only when I click each action in the list that they will then work until I restart my computer. I tried rearranging the list thinking that maybe it would load the first one in the list only but that didn't seem to matter.

This started to happen after the last major UI change and has been an issue since.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially from the devs if it is something that needs a software fix ;)

Hello becree85,

Do you mean the latest major UI change of Chrome? Have you tried without extensions? I'd also suggest trying an older version of CUE.

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.23.40_release.msi

Sorry about that, I should have been more clear. I was referring to the last major UI redesign of CUE. I don't know exactly which version that was but the image below shows the UI/version I remember it working with.

Corsair%20M65%20Pro%20%2820%29.jpg

Are you using the new CUE 3.1.131? It fixed those issues for me.

I tried looking for something newer but it says what I'm on (2.24.35) is the latest. Is 3.1.131 beta?

• Corsair Employee

There are currently 2 betas floating around.

The first one is the new iCUE software which is 3.1.131 and would be needed to enable control of CORSAIR LINK components (Vengeance RGB, Lighting Node Pro, Commander Pro, etc.).

The other one is CUE 2.24.48 which hasn't gone through the complete validation process yet, but fixes a known issue where macros can break on certain system configs.

Link to CUE 2.24.48 for reference if you'd like to try that out: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wxvd9t3dlhyvkr/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.24.48_release.msi?dl=0

Archived