Corsair Community

Is this normal ? Key flickering.

Astrama

Haven't see this issue on any of the systems in house, but if you guys can post your systems specs and OS, we can get a better scope of what might be causing issues. Also, list which default Dynamic lighting effects are showing flickering.

And how many/what are the specs of your "in house" systems? 3 Skylake systems with $200+ motherboards? Given the number of issues reported in this forum I find it VERY hard to believe that you're not seeing any of these issues unless:

1.) The testing team is grossly incompetent.

2.) Your testing methodology is flawed.

3.) The test hardware is not varied enough (see 2)

Yeah I'm finding it hard to believe they don't notice this in house. I had a few boards blatantly flickering lol.

When I had family over a few weekends ago I was explaining to my cousin how my lock light indicators are freezing and he stopped me and said his Strafe freezes too with dynamic lighting profiles so he's been using static lighting effects (literally my exact problem on my K70 lol).

It's possible some in large masses don't notice. I was complaining about these issues to my buddy and he didn't notice, then last week he tells me his lock light indicators finally froze on him lol.

I've tested the K95 Platinum and haven't seen the lock lights freeze. It does show dropped packets, so I'm guessing it may be flickering, but at a rate I haven't noticed yet.

• 1 year later...
Yeah I'm finding it hard to believe they don't notice this in house. I had a few boards blatantly flickering lol.

When I had family over a few weekends ago I was explaining to my cousin how my lock light indicators are freezing and he stopped me and said his Strafe freezes too with dynamic lighting profiles so he's been using static lighting effects (literally my exact problem on my K70 lol).

It's possible some in large masses don't notice. I was complaining about these issues to my buddy and he didn't notice, then last week he tells me his lock light indicators finally froze on him lol.

I've tested the K95 Platinum and haven't seen the lock lights freeze. It does show dropped packets, so I'm guessing it may be flickering, but at a rate I haven't noticed yet.

Like you, i've had 3 RMAs. All of them flicker. Their software is awful and I am not buying a corsair peripheral ever again.

I will stick with their PSUs.