Corsair Community

Custom Fan Curves

liweichen6

De7xRzW.png

This is the Radiator Fan from H100i v2.

ex9PfaW.png

This is one of the case fans I connect to Commander Pro.

H100i shows custom curves in percentage, and CP shows them in RPM.

Is that possible to add a function switching between shown in percentage and shown in RPM? I have fans with different max RPMs so I cannot simply copy the curve to another one.

Also it's really annoying to drag the point to the exact location I want (actually impossible). I wish we can simply input the values we want. Something like, click on the point, then have a little window pops up so I can put temp-RPMs or temp-percentage in.

• Corsair Employee

Incidentally, I requested that exact feature - an RPM/PWM toggle - to be implemented in a future version of Link. As it turns out, different products handle their custom curves in different ways and can't switch between RPM and PWM. So some use RPM, and others use PWM. That's unfortunately just the nature of the beast.

As for fine tuning your fan curves, while you can't directly enter the numbers, an upcoming release does allow you to use your arrow keys to fine tune control points. If you click on the control point, you can use the arrow keys to move it across the axes.

Archived