Corsair Community

Corsair not detecting H115i

HarinderG

I have the same problem. I checked the device manager and found that the "Corsair USBXp Driver" is not recognized (It has the little triangle on the icon). I tried uninstalling Corsair Link and removing the USBXp Driver and reinstalling everything again but it did not change anything.

Sorry for not providing any solutions but I thought I reply, you're not alone.

I have the same problem. I checked the device manager and found that the "Corsair USBXp Driver" is not recognized (It has the little triangle on the icon). I tried uninstalling Corsair Link and removing the USBXp Driver and reinstalling everything again but it did not change anything.

Sorry for not providing any solutions but I thought I reply, you're not alone.

See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914671

For some reason Corsair Link is not detecting my cooler. I have no way of controlling the fan speeds...

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

I am running the latest version of Corsair Link (4.8.0.82).

I have the same problem.

I checked the device manager and found that the "Corsair USBXp Driver" is not recognized (It has the little triangle on the icon).

I tried uninstalling Corsair Link and removing the USBXp Driver and reinstalling everything again but it did not change anything.

I have two device Corsar Hydro H115i and Corsair Power Supply AX1200i, both are not recognized.

I installed the ver 4.8.0.82 and yesterday it worked, today I installed a new Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti video card, and then I installed nVidia drivers and the Corsair USBXp drivers have stopped working.

I do not know if this is the problem but now I can no longer control fans and pump, and i can not see the power supply.

I have try also with the new Corsar Link ver. 4.8.2.1 but the problem remain

Archived