Corsair Community

CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 timings.

DarkAlchemist

16-18-18-36

are

CL (CAS Latency) - tRCD - tRP - tRAS

Perfect and I have one other I have no idea what is and that is Write Row-Column Delay. I always seem to find 5 settings over the years and only ever four are shown that I could find. Any idea what that would be for these?

Thank you.

Check Aida64 > Motherboard > SPD it should list the tRC and other secondary timings for the standard profiles and the XMP.

Not fully supported it said AND all of the info I am seeing is straight up wrong. When I XMP the values do not match what it says. What my XMP sets is not what Aida64 says the XMP will set (@ 1600 MHz 25-18-18-36 (CL-RCD-RP-RAS) / 54-559-415-255-9-6-36 (RC-RFC1-RFC2-RFC4-RRDL-RRDS-FAW) which is so far off it isn't even funny).

Right now I have tested my memory at 1.35v and set 14-15-15-34 @1600 and it ran fine but that Write Row-Column Delay I have left it at auto because I can't find a thing about it even with Aida64 (again it is probably because Summit Ridge is not fully supported by Aida64 yet).

Strange, i thought support was added ages ago.

I did ask someone in my home forum that also owns some CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 and he said tRC is 54 for the XMP.

Something is wonky because here is what my settings are currently at and the last number is tRCD which is set to auto in the UEFI - 14,15,15,34,22

Well, I am running fine at 14,15,15,34 but I still have no idea why I can't see what my current memory is set at for tRCD because Ryzenmaster says 22 and another program I tried said 75 but then you said to set it to 54. I suspect Ryzenmaster is correct since it was made by AMD and it is right on the other numbers it sees. Now all of those other numbers I am seeing (that you enclosed) are what? 54-559-415-255-9-6-36. Oh, I am using a Gigabyte Gaming 3 motherboard if that matters.

I think you are sort of past the "what are the 4 primary timings and where do they go" phase. So the next question is what's you objective here? Are you trying to manually set your memory timings because current BIOS does not support XMP at 3200MHz? Or was it not stable at the XMP values? If stability was the issue, re-entering the XMP values is not likely to give you a different result. It appears you have tightened down on the primary values anyway, so a strict copy and paste of other values from a different setting may not give you what you want.

Archived