Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Btn 4,5

InTafiir

Hey guys, just switched from a razer naga to the Corsair Scimitar after my naga's left click keeps breaking off. (Lol)

So I play a lot of CSGO and have a macro from RunJumpThrow and with my naga, I had it programmed to 'Mouse 5.' However, I can't see to set up the same with my Mouse 5 on the Scimitar (DPI UP). (It just tells me its an invalid key.) I'm really not sure how to fix this issue.. Does anyone have any ideas? D:

Hey guys, just switched from a razer naga to the Corsair Scimitar after my naga's left click keeps breaking off. (Lol)

So I play a lot of CSGO and have a macro from RunJumpThrow and with my naga, I had it programmed to 'Mouse 5.' However, I can't see to set up the same with my Mouse 5 on the Scimitar (DPI UP). (It just tells me its an invalid key.) I'm really not sure how to fix this issue.. Does anyone have any ideas? D:

Running the Cygwin X Server and the xev application shows me the following mouse button assignments:

1. Left Button
  2. Middle Button
  3. Right Button
  4. Scroll Up
  5. Scroll Down
  6. Tilt Left
  7. Tilt Right
  8. Back
  9. Forward

So in this setup, "Button 5" is the same as "Scroll Down". Now Logitech calls "Back" function as mouse button 5. Just remap your desired mouse button to have the mouse "Back" function, and you are likely to be good to go; if this doesn't work, try some of the other mouse functions listed, in case CSGO has its own ways of numbering.

Archived