Corsair Community

Void Wireless Info Mic LED

Darix

I recently got the Void Wireless Yellow Jacket for Christmas 2016. I opened it up, read through the user manual, plugged everything in and began the first charge. So far so good.

Headset charges up, info mic led shows me solid green letting me know it's fully charged. I turn it on open up CUE and update the firmware. Use it for a few days on my PC for a few hours at a time. Always plugging it back in to charge after. Everything still good.

Then I think, 'You know it's a USB headset, I don't see any reason it wont work on my PS4'. So I take the dongle and plug it in and what do you know it works! I'm thrilled.

However after a lengthy gaming session I run the battery completely out and the headset shuts off. No big deal though I plug it in and let it charge while I play.

(TL:DR) After having died and letting it charge overnight the info mic led was still flashing amber. Why isn't it charging? I plug it back into my PC. After another 24 hours the info mic LED is still flashing amber. I open up CUE and turn the headset on and battery level says 99%. But the info mic still flashes amber. So I flash the firmware. Info mic LED still flashes amber. Any thoughts?

Archived