Corsair Community

Problem with CorsairLink 4 with my Asus z170 motherboard

alempicm

When I am installing "Corsair Link 4", dont work custom setting sensors, configure sensors is no possibility, See picture in attacment.

Fans of radiator dont connecting for water block, I connected them to CPU_header. Therefore, the sensor "H100 v2 Fan" shows 0 rmp.

Only this sensor ("H100 v2 Fan") whitch is connected to the CPU header can be configured (see picture in attacment), others do Not.

Cooling sistem works OK.

How to solve the problem.

CL.thumb.png.451e2c9d1c976a0cffb938e7fb72bf38.png

CL1.thumb.png.e957b6e0696c60f8a3b78a2b71a8ab1d.png

"Fans of radiator dont connecting for water block,"

Why don't they connect? Have you removed the caps from the ends of the fan connector cables?

Make sure that the Asus Suite is not running in the background, Link doesn't play well with other software.

Link doesn't play well with other software.

This is the case for AISuite, but not all software.

All of AIDA64, HWiNFO and SIV can be run at the same time ad CL4 providing you don't allow them to report CL hardware. Once Corsair fix the CL4 locking issues they will be able to CL hardware.

• 2 weeks later...

I've formatted the HDD and re-install windows 10. Now I just installed a Corsair Link without AL Suita3, Corsair Link is not working properly. Everything is the same as I described in my first post.

I can not do "custom" set up sensors, adjust the sensors is no possibility

Does anyone know where the problem?

Fans of radiator dont connecting for water block, I connected them to CPU_header. Therefore, the sensor "H100 v2 Fan" shows 0 rmp.

I am not at all sure what you are asking about or how the H100iV2 fans are connected.

To use a Custom Curve to control the H100iV2 fan speeds the fans need to be connected to the H100iV2, the H100iV2 connected to the CPU_FAN header and fan control disabled in the BIOS.

Using CL 4.2.2.27 you can't use a Custom Curve for the H100iV2 pump.

Post the [Home] tab rather than the [Configure] tab as this should show the motherboard fans and make it easier to figure things out.

Archived