Corsair Community

Well........after several months, I have finally completed my latest build which I have affectionately named "Completely Corsair". Although my last build was completely WC'd, I decided to go with an AIO system since I really didn't have the time or patience to learn the art of acrylic tubing which seems to be the rage these days.

The system is also almost completely controlled using Corsair Link. I'd like to take the opportunity to reach out to all those who took the time to find solutions to all of the "bugs" that come along with that software.....couldn't have done it without your guidance.

Your feedback is appreciated:biggrin:

20160305_070445.thumb.jpg.575d230d29666a00a05258a5ec6ee3ea.jpg

20160305_070921.thumb.jpg.5997c891fcfbb8fba2ddc5471336c540.jpg

20160305_072847.thumb.jpg.ce90442ba032684fbcf98077463e86bb.jpg

Great build, that's awesome! Thought mine looked good, but... Question, where did those Corsair logos come from? I want them for my build. I'm using the almighty 650D, but if I can get those, I would use the 750D for my next build I'm doing when Zen arrives.

The company that made the RGB Logos and the light box is called Cold Zero. It's run by a guy named Ricardo that can make almost anything out of plexi-glass. He may even be able to make a set specifically for your 650D so you don't have to run out and get another case :) The company is located in Portugal, but he ships fast and cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I contacted Cold Zero and was told there are no mods for the 650D case. The guy said he couldn't measure the 650D because he doesn't have one. When I asked if I could send one to him so he could measure it, I never was given a response. :( So looks like my next case will be the 750D, even though I have 6 650D cases. Guess that will make King George happy, he really doesn't seem to be too happy with the idea of me promoting these old Obsidian cases. He likes promoting the new stuff he designs despite my many attempts of asking, no begging, him to make an updated version of the 800D and 650D cases. Guess the cost just doesn't justify the process.

Anyway, thanks Smokeman, I will be ordering from Cold Zero sometime in the future. That was a great find on your part!

Sorry to hear he can't do anything for your 650D. If it's any consolation........I am a "HAF X" man. I used this on my first water-cooling build - and loved it. I guess eventually, Ill get around to updating it with some current components one day.

However, in the meantime, I am very happy with the 750D...it has served it's purpose very well:biggrin:

Archived