Corsair Community

Strafe RGB Silent Key Caps ???

zerowolf

Where can I go to buy key caps for the corsair strafe RGB Silent mx keyboard.

I dont know much about keyboard just want to make sure I get the right keycaps wanna have extra when they get really worn and dirty.

I would like to also have extras of the fps and the moba key caps for this keyboard where could I buy those.

Also is there such thing as a keyboard cover for mechanical keyboards or specially for the corsair RGB strafe. Like a dust cover or something.

And can anyone recomend a good cleaning video or cleaning guide. or maintance for these keyboards

I dont think their selling key caps rn. The extra FPS and MOBA keycaps will come with the Strafe RGB no need to buy them.

There are dust covers and stuff but most of them are useless. Uh take the keycaps off every 3-4 months and soak them in a soap + iso bath.

You can get away with using a blower like the Metro DataVac for most cases unless you are in a particularly dusty environment. If you have oils on the key caps, then yes a soak will do them good.

Isopropyl alcohol and soap will both be in solution form and contain water in varying amounts depending on how much you add. There are some nice maintenance guides here: https://www.red dit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/index#wiki_keyboard_maintenance_guides. Just remove the space between red and dit.

Archived