Corsair Community

h100i gtx and h80i

ant1991

Hello users this it my first post to this forum I just bought a corsair h100i gtx and sadly enough my girlfriend has lost my amd mounting bracket (most likely put it in the bin) I have 2 issues if you guys could be kind enough to help me please. :)

1. Where can I get a new amd mounting bracket for the corsair h100i gtx

2. I was going to mount my corsair h80i on my sapphire r9 280x toxic graphics card but I can't seem to find a gpu bracket to do so please help as I'm stuck and would like to finish my build of soon

Thanks in advanced

Ant 😊

1. This kit should work, but wait for a Corsair employee to confirm there is a small chance it may not work.

http://www.corsair.com/hydro-series-h40-h50-h55-h70-h90-h110-amd-mounting-bracket-kit

2. Unfortunately, the HG10 A1 only supports the R9 290/290x cards. NZXT makes GPU brackets as well but whether it will fit your card, i am not sure as it may not be a reference design PCB.

Thank you for replying to my post

I was trying for a while to find the bracket that would fit

I also thought of the old aio brackets thank you for mentioning that also :)

Also I don't think the h80i won't fit onto the nzxt g10 unless o keep the h80i on my cpu and mount my h100i gtx to my gpu with an nzxt gpu bracket

It's a goner I'm afraid I don't really won't to look in the trash bin I'm a clean freak hate germs and so on also my daughter is 10month old so it's worse that her nappies go in there I would rather pay for a new bracket then go in the trash sorry but thanks for the suggestion :)

Archived