Corsair Community

Any chance of an optical M65?

Arach

I was looking around for some new peripherals and feel in love with the look of the k70 rgb and mm300, and figured - "Hey - I should probably go with corsair, they're a good brand and it'd all look synchronized". I picked out the m65, but found one main issue -

It's an FPS mouse with no option of optical. We know laser's newer, sounds fancier and can go to a dpi that no one uses, but optical is a superior sensor and I just really wished it that the m65 was optical or had an optical option. Currently, I'm looking at either the g502 because of it's sensor, or if I bite the laser-sensor bullet I might instead look and buy the roccat tyon.

Just curious if there was any chance of this happening.

• 2 weeks later...
I've actually been eyeing the Sabre Optical to replace my M65 RGB. Its got a good optical sensor, still has 8 buttons, and is a bit lighter than an M65 without the weights. The shape looks a bit weird when you first look at it, but if you're a claw gripper or a palm gripper with small hands, it might work well.

I've actually been eyeing the Sabre Optical to replace my M65 RGB. Its got a good optical sensor, still has 8 buttons, and is a bit lighter than an M65 without the weights. The shape looks a bit weird when you first look at it, but if you're a claw gripper or a palm gripper with small hands, it might work well.

The Sabre is great, i tried it out recently!

Archived