Corsair Community

500 r with h110i gtx

leahd4

hi all so i just got myself h110i gtx.

the only oriantation i cxan make is the radiator inside and the fafns on top( beneath the grill)

the problem is that the radiator screws dont line up with the scres on the top case.( the 140MM screws)

am i missing something? in the site it says that 500r support h110

do i need to make new holes in the case for the rad to fit?

just to clarify. the raditor line up with only 4 set of holes at a time i.e for 1 140 fan.

im thinkin to just drill 4 new holes but would like to hear more from corsair/users with the same config.

i saw that post thats why i took the 110i gtx

but once i try to fir the radiator i can only match 1 set of holes off the rad to the holes in the case.

i know theres 120 mm holes and unthreaded 140mm holes on the top of the case.

but when i try to fit the raditor i can only see through the holes of the case 1 set of threads where the fan screw should go in. if i move the rad abit to the front of the case i can see the other set.imo the holes on the rad are a bit farther then the holes on the case and thats why i get that problem.

i bought the case 4+ years ago but i dont think corsair refreshed that case or something

i want to but still why would corsair say i can put it and i cant...

my entire pc is corsair products but this was a bit disappointment for me

+ the store just wont take back the cooler since its open.

ill try get a driller and make some new holes but still it sucks man

• Corsair Employee

We apologize for the confusion. Initially, we did have the H110i GTX listed as compatible with 500R, but that has been reevaluated to make sure that provide you guys a more accurate compatibility list. As it stands, H110i GTX cooler is not compatible with 500R. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2015/april/corsair-hydro-series-cpu-cooler-decoder-ring-and-case-compatibility-chart

i read that the h115 will have a 20mm spacing and its basiclly same like h110 so maybe that rad will fit better on the 500r?

what u guys think?

That is correct! You're better off with the H115i cooler due to the standard fan spacing.

well i bought the h110i gtx from KSP in israe. and they work with corsair. any chance u can ask them to refund me since it was a misake on the site?

they said to me since its open they cant take it back.

as you can see im in a bit odd situation over here...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
amazing service by you man.

i know im doing right by choosing ccorsair products!!!!!

( i sent you the ticket number and a couple more questions there. will check back soon to the reply:P)

again TY so much for ur response.

No problem man, anytime :)

Yeah, I just your PM, I just replied to it.

Between 750D and 780T, both are well built and easy to work in. It'll really come down to ID preference and build characteristics. 750D has that minimalistic design and yet classy at the same time. 780T on the other hand has that aggressive look and really catchy at first glance.

yeah i know. at the store im working at now we have importer that will start to b come a corsair reseller i wanna see the prices hell give me :)

i think ill go for the 780T its like a full tower 500r :P

Archived