Corsair Community

Vengeance M65 Scroll Wheel

perkyy

Hello, I have a 2 year old Corsair Vengeance M65 Mouse, it has worked excellently during 1.5 years. For half a year ago began the scroll wheel to mess. Scroll rolls nicely on the mouse but the pages I scroll on it jumps back and forth. it feels like the scrolling is fighting against. It is easier to scrolling down and up on pages.

What can the problem be? Is this a common problem after a while of using it everyday?

• 4 months later...

Anyone else with the same problem who could solve it? Ive heard more of my friends having exactly the same problem with this, so it seem to be a common problem with corsairs scrool wheels? I opened up the mouse and checked, it was no dirt or anything around the scrool wheel, it seem to scroll normally inside the wheel.

And btw it was the Corsair M60 mouse not M65. Since its a common problem, what have Corsair done to prevent it on newer mices?

• 1 year later...

resurrecting an old thread... but the same thing is happening to my m65 recently. ive had it for almost a year now, everything works fine except for the scroll wheel. scrolling up and occasionally it jumps back down. Vice versa when scrolling down.

i've searched around but there doesnt seem to be any solution. it appears the scroll wheel mechanism is at fault or at least something inside it.

Archived