Corsair Community

Corsair (All Keyboards) Overwatch Profile

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Caution... K70 Lux link goes to short.st and after the ad page redirects to one of those fake, misleading, sites that pops up and says you have a virus and spyware, call this number immediately to have it removed - probably so they can get you to reveal personal data. Page can't be closed without killing browser.

Caution... K70 Lux link goes to short.st and after the ad page redirects to one of those fake, misleading, sites that pops up and says you have a virus and spyware, call this number immediately to have it removed - probably so they can get you to reveal personal data. Page can't be closed without killing browser.

It goes adfly than shorte, and than you get your file, 10 seconds for something i spent days on, if your having trouble downloading it ill gladly send you the files on your email.

First off - The profile is great. Thank you for your time and effort.

And I apologize for my knee-jerk post - I should think before I type. And you certainly deserve compensation for your work. Certain kinds of ads push my buttons, because I know loads of non-computer-savvy people can't spot them for what they are.

You don't pick the ads served up by that provider. So that's not your fault. I'm sorry.

Thanks again for the great profile.

• 8 months later...
It goes adfly than shorte, and than you get your file, 10 seconds for something i spent days on, if your having trouble downloading it ill gladly send you the files on your email.

Can you re-make this for CUE 2? Profile switching doesn't seem to work. Toss you PayPal in advance if it'll suade you.

Archived