Corsair Community

No post with CM72SD512R-2100/Y

starblast

one of the other modules is a Kingston ValueRam 512 pc2100 ecc registered. The other two are both Samsung 256 pc2100 ecc registered.

The other 3 work in any combination of slots and configurations. I've flashed the bios, reset the bios, tried the corsair in any slot while the other three are in, tried the corsair in combination with any one other ecc registered dimm, tried it by itself in every slot and it will not post when that module is plugged in. It used to work, but spontaneously stopped. Before that I was having some minor stability issues. the stability issues are gone now, but only when i take the corsair out.

I've also tried it now in a Gigabyte GA-7DPXDW dual processor amd board and I get the same results. No post with the corsair, but all the other modules are fine.

• Corsair Employee
Please try and reset or clear the bios with just our module installed and see if it will post and pass http://www.memtest.org. But our module CM72SD512R-2100/Y would be made with By 8 IC's so if you are trying to use this on your system all of the other modules would also need to be made with By "8" IC's as well or it may not post.

I've already tried that. Like i said, I tried the corsair by itself in every slot after resetting the bios. Does not post by itself Or with other sticks. It USED to post with the others and by itself, but now it doesnt. It doesnt post in two different motherboards by itself or with others. The others all post in both motherboards.

Archived