Corsair Community

Link Lighting Node

NGMK

I just installed my new Corsair Link Lighting Node in my 760T Black case. I do not have the Mini Commander. every time I shut down and start my PC the Link Lighting Node reset itself back to red. Is there any way to have better control f this light without having to open my case and set it back to the color i want?

Thanks

Im not sure if the hydro itself can be used to control a light node or not but Ill be looking into checking for myself this weekend...

A Hydro cooler with integrated Corsair Link is a Commander itself. A H80i, H100i will be able to control a Lighting Node via the link cable. A Hydro 110i will not however as it does not have a connection for that cable.

A Hydro cooler with integrated Corsair Link is a Commander itself. A H80i, H100i will be able to control a Lighting Node via the link cable. A Hydro 110i will not however as it does not have a connection for that cable.

While Ive never actually connected one this way even tho I assumed it would work,I don't like answering based on assumptions as im wrong much of the time...

The cable to connect to H80i from Link Lighning Node, is that in the package of the LLN? In my H80i is no cable to connect. i ask, cause i botght the LLN and wait for it, but did not think about a cable to connect to my H80i.

The cable you need is the one at the bottom of the image shown on http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair-link-accessory-cable-kit if you don't have one you will need to order that kit. I thought one came with my LLN though.

Archived