Corsair Community

So from that... Have I not updated recently? Will I have to re-do my entire catalog of profiles? I guess time will tell. God I hope not.

Also, if you make sure that the Macro keys are bound to the 'All' (and only use one of the columns for 'SSayanWave1') it should light them up.

Hi, love your work. I am in love with this profile, but I am having difficulty with the Pause Break lighting. The sound effect plays just fine, but it does not "reset" the mode, with the white wave that goes across the keyboard. Any help would be appreciated (:

• 1 month later...
One problem I'm having. When I play the sound using pause break, it doesn't flash white and restart the mode. I've tried a couple work arounds to no avail. I think its awesome, and think it looks best if the board flashes white when the sound plays. K70 fyi.

One problem I'm having. When I play the sound using pause break, it doesn't flash white and restart the mode. I've tried a couple work arounds to no avail. I think its awesome, and think it looks best if the board flashes white when the sound plays. K70 fyi.

Ok, check the action for pause break. Does it still have white wave as the effect on action/on press (I'm away atm, cant remember what its called)

• 5 months later...
Ok, check the action for pause break. Does it still have white wave as the effect on action/on press (I'm away atm, cant remember what its called)

I'm getting the same problem. It's the same problem as the Shenron Profile: the sound plays but the lighting effect doesn't work on all keys. If the action is edited with the lighting effect then it only affects the one key and not the all group on button press.

I'm getting the same problem. It's the same problem as the Shenron Profile: the sound plays but the lighting effect doesn't work on all keys. If the action is edited with the lighting effect then it only affects the one key and not the all group on button press.

Strange, might be an export problem then.

I'll look into it.

• 1 year later...

Can someone help me to import this?

I just got my K70 Lux yesterday and saw this profile. I want it, but it does not run with the latest cue versione. Cue instantly crashes when you try to import it.

Is there any way? Or is it total incompatible?

Edit: I installed CUE 2.10.71 released 13.02.17 from this site: http://www.corsair.com/de-de/support/downloads

I am using Win 7 64 bit. CUE seem to be bugged as it tells me Makro does not work because of defective installation. But everything works and reinstallation does not help. So it might be a bug in cue

I just got my K70 Lux yesterday and saw this profile. I want it, but it does not run with the latest cue versione. Cue instantly crashes when you try to import it.

Edit: I installed CUE 2.10.71 released 13.02.17 from this site: http://www.corsair.com/de-de/support/downloads

I am using Win 7 64 bit. CUE seem to be bugged as it tells me Makro does not work because of defective installation. But everything works and reinstallation does not help. So it might be a bug in cue

Hey man, I'm currently trying to work it out for you. Just cause I haven't replied within the first hour please don't spam posts across my videos :sigh!:

Did you download the link from my website? Or the link embedded in the thread?

Use my web-links cause they're generally the most updated.

If you're not really sure, use the links on my website.

At the moment I'm not really sure what the issue is, but I'm working to sort it out.

Archived