Corsair Community

H100i not appearing on corsair link

EndlessNaraku

Again, just a heads up, make sure you're running the most recent Corsair Link (2.7.5361) and that you have the H100i firmware updated to 1.0.7. Those of you that are already up to date, know that these bugs have been reported and I'm tracking them in our system. They're pretty much near or at the top of our list.

Hey,

Just letting everyone know that I fixed the CPU temperature monitoring problem by downgrading to version 2.7.5339.

The latest update probably broke something...

I have another problem now though. The fans are making a very annoying rattling noise at certain RPMs. It sounds like the screws are coming off or something. I checked and everything is really tight and secured.

What could be the problem? Are there any fixes for this?

• 4 weeks later...
I have P6t Deluxe V2 (Socket 1366) and Corsair Link doesn't work for me either. It finds all my harddrives, but not my H100i. It was working well on Windows 7, but as soon as i installed Windows 8.1, it's not working anymore.

I would really like to get it working too. When on Windows 7, the software was really unstable first. And on final months with that OS it was working. It was a real disappointment to find out it's not working on 8.1 :(

same board, same problem. h80i though.....I've tried everything with no success. win8.1 64 bit

I also had this issue with my H100i after I upgraded to Win8.1, which is the common denominator I believe. I tried pretty much everything (reg hack, firmware rollback) suggested here and elsewhere.

I did not try compvictor's suggestion so that may work for some.

Ultimately, I ended pursuing a side-grade to H105 via RMA, I just don't think Corsair Commander and Win8.1 have all their bugs worked out so didn't want to risk it again with just a straight RMA. H100i is awesome when it is working and it worked perfectly in Win7, but it still seems to have problems with Win8.1

I also had this issue with my H100i after I upgraded to Win8.1, which is the common denominator I believe. I tried pretty much everything (reg hack, firmware rollback) suggested here and elsewhere.

I did not try compvictor's suggestion so that may work for some.

Ultimately, I ended pursuing a side-grade to H105 via RMA, I just don't think Corsair Commander and Win8.1 have all their bugs worked out so didn't want to risk it again with just a straight RMA. H100i is awesome when it is working and it worked perfectly in Win7, but it still seems to have problems with Win8.1

I feel your pain fellow P6T! :( Same story for me. From unstable to stable and then to nothingness...

• 7 months later...

Archived