Corsair Community

Learning how to add effects. (K70 RGB)

bmarino27

As far as I've gotten with the new keyboard is being able to change the color. I cant seem to get the effects to work what so ever. When I add the effect, the lights blink, then nothing happens. A little disappointed in how difficult it actually is to use this software, unless theres something that im not understanding.

I dont know if im not finding the option. I figured it all out. Got it setup for a wave with seahawks colors. GO HAWKS. Also, my questions was, is there a way to set it up so that it activates on the key you press? Rather than just the middle of the keyboard.

• Corsair Employee

Yes, its called type lighting Bmarino. Click on the box next to the pulldown menu for the profile, and go to Type Lighting. Select the type lighting you would like to do.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18883&stc=1&d=1410224193

Single Type Lighting is a gradient that allows a single key switch to change to the number of colors you assigned (duration sets how long the total gradient lasts).

Multiple Type Lighting is a ripple that originates from the key switch you actuate and will set a ripple off. Tail represents how long the ripple is, velocity is the speed of the ripple, and the duration is how long you want the pattern to last. Keep in mind that if the duration is longer than the velocity, you will see no activity until the duration is over.

378212906_TypeLighting.png.93e830727cceb560baf43839087ad929.png

Yes, its called type lighting Bmarino. Click on the box next to the pulldown menu for the profile, and go to Type Lighting. Select the type lighting you would like to do.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18883&stc=1&d=1410224193

Single Type Lighting is a gradient that allows a single key switch to change to the number of colors you assigned (duration sets how long the total gradient lasts).

Multiple Type Lighting is a ripple that originates from the key switch you actuate and will set a ripple off. Tail represents how long the ripple is, velocity is the speed of the ripple, and the duration is how long you want the pattern to last. Keep in mind that if the duration is longer than the velocity, you will see no activity until the duration is over.

Thank you! Best keyboard out. Good work!

Archived