Corsair Community

Link Node Discontinued by Corsair

DxTrEm3Fx

I sent my Lighting Node back to Corsair for RMA replacement and I get the below message from support? But yet I can find a lighting Node for sale on Corsair site? http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-link-lightning-node Not sure what is going on here.

Created By: Rowena CS (8/14/2014 5:05 PM)

Hello Michael,

We regret to inform you that the CL-9011106-WW has been discontinued, so we will not be able to replace the item for a new unit. In this case, we can offer you a refund for the unit price: $74.99.

• Corsair Employee

The first generation Link cooling and lighting kits (nodes included) were discontinued. The lighting kit IS still discontinued but the node seems to have been "resurrected" (LED strips still work with the new Commander Mini).:bigeyes:

I've asked the CS agent to re-check stock and if available, they should be able to proceed with a replacement. If not, then they will provide an alternative solution.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have just returned from my work trip to Texas and my new lighting node was waiting for me. And yes the CSR told me that she listed the wrong part number CL-9011106-WW, is for the Link commander which is discontinued. I all so went to the Corsair store you can still buy the Lighting node. But this good news is my new lighting node is working.

Archived