Corsair Community

Case for no hassle bolt in for the H100 and additional fans?

diableri

Hi guys,

I've failed at forum and google searching for this so I'm hoping someone can just drop a couple cases in here that they are confident will support the H100 with additional fans? I don't care much for the style just that it will be nice and cool. The case is a future investment more than anything else. I usually upgrade every two years or so and would like to stop rotating cases.

System is an OC'd i5, Gigabyte ATX Z68 board, Corsair 750 PSU, 8 Gigs of vengeance, EVGA 570 with likely addition of a second 570 within a year. EDIT: Sorry, also a 120 gig Intel SSD and a 1TB WD Black.

Don't care what the case looks like, just want it easy to cool and no mods for an H100 and plenty of other fans. $300 or under.

Is the 800D the no-brainer choice or are there a couple of others that I should consider. Doesn't have to be corsair but I do like their products.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

All of the Corsair cases will support the H100. I'm looking at getting one for my 600t. Personally, I really like the 600t. I have this for my sig rig and an 800d for my server. Waiting for the new carbide cases to come out so I can offer them for my gaming builds.

All of the Corsair cases will support the H100. I'm looking at getting one for my 600t. Personally, I really like the 600t. I have this for my sig rig and an 800d for my server. Waiting for the new carbide cases to come out so I can offer them for my gaming builds.

Thanks a bunch! I assume you're getting really good airflow on the smaller case?

Realy ?

650D ... [?]

Yes No problem.

With the extra fans though? I thought I'd read several places where people couldn't fit in the extra fans.

650D and 600T will both fit the h100. Neither will fit push/pull, though. With the 650D, the lower fans are almost certain to interfere with your VRM heatsink and/or 8-pin power connector at the top of your motherboard. I'm pretty bummed that the 650D is just short of room for push/pull, but I was aware of it going into it. Why oh why the extra PCI expansion slot instead of room for push/pull?!

650D and 600T will both fit the h100. Neither will fit push/pull, though. With the 650D, the lower fans are almost certain to interfere with your VRM heatsink and/or 8-pin power connector at the top of your motherboard. I'm pretty bummed that the 650D is just short of room for push/pull, but I was aware of it going into it. Why oh why the extra PCI expansion slot instead of room for push/pull?!

Thank you very much! This is the exact info I was looking for with this thread.

Archived