Corsair Community

H100i and socket 775

subby

I've got a intel q9550 with an Asus P5Q Delux mobo. I hve recently got the h100i cooler but there is no bracket for the 775 cooler. I know it says it isn't supported but I've read that there is a bracket that will let me use it on my mobo. Does anyone at Corsair have a minute to let me know how to get the 775 bracket? I can pay for it.

I am sorry but H100i does not support LGA 775 but you can order the older mount kit for the H100 and that will allow mounting on LGA775

Thanks can you show me what I need to do to order one? Where can I get one. I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.

What do I ask for in terms of a product?

THanks

• Corsair Employee
Thanks can you show me what I need to do to order one? Where can I get one. I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.

What do I ask for in terms of a product?

THanks

Hello subby, Here is the link to the H100 universal bracket that will work with 775

http://www.corsair.com/en/hydro-series-h60-h80-h100-universal-bracket-kit.html

• 4 months later...

Hi,

So i've run into the same wall, i ordered the Corsair H100i from a local supplier on their site it stated that the Cooler was LGA775 compatible i couldnt find a website confirming the LGA775 statement so i emailed the supplier to confirm and they said that it was infact LGA775 complient - when i went to pick up the product today after a short inspection of the box i noticed that the Cooler was infact not 775 complient.

So my question is - Where can i pick up a H100i Universal bracket in South Africa? - Is there a local supplier/warehouse etc where i can get one?

Or wise, would it be possible to remove the bracket off my current stock air cooler and place it on my H100i - a little custom job ?

Regards

Oliver K.

Archived