Corsair Community

Warning if you have a problem - horrible customer service

nurseshelly

I have a Strafe Red LED Keyboard with Cherry MX Browns that has had several keys fall off. The keyboard is only 1 year old (11 months old when I placed the ticket). I entered a ticket way back on 1/20 for the defective keys, someone replied about the keys on 1/24 and now I've heard absolutely nothing. I did a live chat and the person said they left a message for my customer service rep and they would be updating my ticket in a few days. Nothing has happened.

So, if you want to purchase a product and get ZERO customer service if something goes wrong, go with Corsair.

:mad:

I also have a Strafe LED that is the same age, luckily so far it's okay.

• Corsair Employee
Mh, i got my ticket answered after 2 days. Cant say its horrible yet.

There has been a huge influx in tickets and tech support is going through them as fast as they can. We do apologize for the delay. I do suggest calling in if you need assistance immediately.

Well, it took almost an entire month, but I finally got my two keys ... compare this to my vacuum that had a small plastic clip break. I did a live chat with them and 2 days later they sent an entire new vacuum base via fed ex - meaning it arrived two days later.

Sorry Corsair, but you need to get your customer service in line because it's just inexcusable to wait almost a month for two keys.

Archived