Corsair Community

new link installation- my opinion

wytnyt

well after losing many hairs from my head from pulling i have everything installed .very hard working in such a small area.

i made a quiet and a performance profile

when running the performance all the fans and h80 spin to max rpm within 15 seconds

when going to quiet profile everything is at min rpm within 2 minutes

very impressed

one person complained about link not running when turning on the computer-i added the link to my start folder and it loads automatically

another wanted to know why their pump was reading twice the normal rpm-theres a rpm divider to set inside the software link that should be set to 2

as of now my led lighting isnt showing up but that may be in my wiring,so i need to check that before condemning it as faulty

all in all im very impressed with everything

is there additional firmware for the lighting node other than the link 1.2.5 ?

is there additional firmware for the lighting node other than the link 1.2.5 ?

The current firmware for the lighting node itself is 1.1.9 (the shipping firmware). To date there has been no update for the Lighting node. Only the Cooling Node has a issued firmware update right now (1.2.5).

The current firmware for the lighting node itself is 1.1.9 (the shipping firmware). To date there has been no update for the Lighting node. Only the Cooling Node has a issued firmware update right now (1.2.5).

i got no software with my link,no instructions,zip

Archived