Corsair Community

AX 860I efficiency 112%??

Safado

Hi there,

Recently i decided to update my corsair link to the latest one, which i believe it's BETA Version 2.5.5145.

After installing, it detected all the corsair link hardware i've got (H100i,860i,Commander, lighting, cooling node), however something weird was happening.

Every time my system was in idle, i see that the 860i efficiency is beyond 100%, before i used to see 92% or 93%, now it's beyond the 100% mark.

Also, whenever im doing a benchmark that requires more usage of the psu, then i see the efficiency coming down..:sigh!:

Is this beta version of corsair like that or something is going wrong?

Which version is corsair link is the most stable? Perhaps i need to get rid of the beta and install a more stable one.

Thanks.

http://tinypic.com/r/2laxc08/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2ep4y8x/5

Also guys, can you tell me as per the 2nd image, if all my devices are using the latest firmware?

:)

Edit: Tried to install the version below BETA 2.4.5110 and after booting, i couldn't see any corsair link hardware registering nothing!

The fans were showing 0, however they were spinning, the h100i temp 0, everything was f**ed~

Went back to install again the beta version 2.5.5145 and it was back again, however the efficiency goes up and down from 109% to 114%...

The PSU efficiency readings will be more accurate when the PSU is under load, nothing wrong with the beta version.

As for the second image, the Cooling Node isn't update to date, but if everything is working fine there is no need to update it. You can also plug the H100i into the Commander unit as FW1.07 fixes the detection issue.

The PSU efficiency readings will be more accurate when the PSU is under load, nothing wrong with the beta version.

As for the second image, the Cooling Node isn't update to date, but if everything is working fine there is no need to update it. You can also plug the H100i into the Commander unit as FW1.07 fixes the detection issue.

Now that you mention, one of 4 sensors connected to the Cooling node shows 0, the 3 sensors left do show the temperature inside the case.

The current firmware version of Cooling node installed in my system is 1.2.5, which is the most up to date firmware version and where can i find it?

Thanks

Archived