Corsair Community

GrahamB

Great,

Initial impression:

Haswell CPU temp now reported.

Samsung EVO 840 temp now reported accurately rather than diff from 100

Problem:

In Graph must click first on the graph background to show the devices, first time through selecting configuration showed an empty list of devices.

Good Job guys and gals

Thoughts are they still haven't fixed the windows 8.1 issues, and thinking how hard is it.

Piece of crap software. I was thinking of buying the AX860i but this software is putting me off, no use having an intelligent PSU if the software doesn't work to report on it.

i dont see your hydro listed,is it showing in devices?

I don't have a Hydro.. I have 2 Loops.

I have XT480 Radiator with 8 PWM SP120 FANS (top) - 1 is removed at the moment. The FANS are in the CPU Temperature Group.

I have XTX480 Radiator with 8 PWM SP120 FANS (bottom) in the one of the GPU Temperature Groups

Top Radiator is connected to CPU

Bottom Radiator is connected to GPUs

Back and Front Fans are PWM FANS as well

There are 2 Pumps there.. One is a PWM Pump (on GPUS) which I have to set as a FAN (so I can control its speed via PWM (something which I wish they fixed). the other is a fixed rate Pump (connected to CPU) which I have to manually set the speed at the moment.

Computer44444.jpg.45cf4e1bf5a683df32954f70c618ec66.jpg

I don't have a Hydro.. I have 2 Loops.

I have XT480 Radiator with 8 PWM SP120 FANS (top) - 1 is removed at the moment. The FANS are in the CPU Temperature Group.

I have XTX480 Radiator with 8 PWM SP120 FANS (bottom) in the one of the GPU Temperature Groups

Top Radiator is connected to CPU

Bottom Radiator is connected to GPUs

Back and Front Fans are PWM FANS as well

There are 2 Pumps there.. One is a PWM Pump (on GPUS) which I have to set as a FAN (so I can control its speed via PWM (something which I wish they fixed). the other is a fixed rate Pump (connected to CPU) which I have to manually set the speed at the moment.

what are your fans connected to?do you have link commander with several cooling nodes or what?more info is needed in order to offer suggestions...

Thoughts are they still haven't fixed the windows 8.1 issues, and thinking how hard is it.

Piece of crap software. I was thinking of buying the AX860i but this software is putting me off, no use having an intelligent PSU if the software doesn't work to report on it.

Windows 8.1 has not yet been released!!

Windows 8.1 has not yet been released!!

Yes it has, MSDN/TechNet have it, and its already in public hands. Just because it isn't pre-installed on OEM computers, or on store shelves. Doesn't mean it hasn't been released.

The Windows 8 Windows Update will have Windows 8.1 for Windows 8 users as a automatic update starting on the 19th I believe.

Sorry but the MSDN/TechNet release is designed to give developers such as Corsair a chance to get their hands on the release and see if Microsoft has broken things for them.

I would hope and expect Corsair to be working on this at the moment.

i am getting in 8 hours my win 8.1 delivered.

As I said, I would hope and expect Corsair to be working on this at the moment.

Probably Microsoft has not broken anything as it seems to be, from what I have read a mainly UI fix. But you can never tell!

I stand by what I said, caveats included.

I am not knowledgeable on Win 8 as I never liked the look of it for a desktop, always seemed pretty stupid direction to take for my use.

Mobile touch screen interface when I don't have a touch screen?. So I recently upgraded from XP to Win7.

(I would prefer MSDOS v 6, that was much simpler to use and could be easily understood, and I had a 20MB disk which I could never fill in my wildest imaginings!) Add Desqview and a few utilities and you are there!

I remember fondly the joy of excellent games such as Microsoft Olympics (,. as fast as you can) and Zork in all it's incantations.

Does this make me an Oldie??

C:>

yup,bout as old as my underwear:D:

id still have xp if not for networking and media support in win 7...

I don't like to go off topic but I sincerely hope I am much older than your underwear!! Not being insulting but if I am not, well I am really glad we live in different countries:laughing:

Yeap, 2 hours to official Windows 8.1 release here. BTW everybody will be notified by windows update to update and it's free.

And it's not and UI update, it weights a lot and changes a lot of things.

bye

yup and one minute after its release,people will complain why Corsair hasn't got the bugs worked out yet!;):

Well, I played with the pre-release on one of my computers for quite a while. I don't plan on fighting the incompatibilities yet, so that's one update that will be hidden for a while.

And if you think that Microsoft plays God with regard to what you can do with your computer on Windows 8, just wait until you upgrade to 8.1.

RodeoGeorge

cd..

Normally I would want it as the preview was on public. Bugs will be there allways a non existing sw is worse then a non 100% working sw. For my taste the sw of corsair lacks of updates, at least for the corsair link that I use. It gets used of the hydro the psu the CL it self and they updateit every 2-3 months, with lots of bugs but they where/are not so irritating as it is working when you need it to check things.

After all you pay more money for that feature to control them via software not hardware aka hydro series non i version or pray it works ax non i series.

Lets hope it will be out on the next 10 days.

Format c:\ /s

Archived