Corsair Community

Delivery Time UK?

Maximos118

I have just ordered an SF Series™ SF750 PSU and quickly purchased it due to the high demand of this product but it says NOTHING about how long it takes to deliver this product.

A decision has obviously been made to hide the delivery times of these products...

This PSU is out of stock everywhere else so my fear is that Corsair themselves are out of stock and they're not displaying that on their website...

Can an admin please tell me how long it takes to deliver this product and if the website would even tell me if they have any on the shelf to send out?

• Corsair Employee
I have just ordered an SF Series™ SF750 PSU and quickly purchased it due to the high demand of this product but it says NOTHING about how long it takes to deliver this product.

A decision has obviously been made to hide the delivery times of these products...

This PSU is out of stock everywhere else so my fear is that Corsair themselves are out of stock and they're not displaying that on their website...

Can an admin please tell me how long it takes to deliver this product and if the website would even tell me if they have any on the shelf to send out?

Unfortunately, an admin here isn't going to know what is in stock and where.

I will tell you this, they DO split off inventory specifically for webstore. So even if it's in the warehouse for sale to Scan, OCUK, etc. it will not show up as available for purchase UNLESS they "reserve" that inventory for the webstore.

• 2 weeks later...

this is what we face in the UK at the moment.

Capture.jpg

In US money that's about $1200

All power supplies above 750W are sold out, except for the scalpers who are selling them at stupid prices.

Edited by Pocah