Corsair Community

K70 RGB Rapidfire OMG!

delslow

This thing is awesome. I have said maybe bad things about Corsair in the past, but this keyboard alone makes up for it. It's freaking awesome and I bet these new "grey" cherry keys catch on very fast.

Pros: it's a K70 with quite/quick reds, updated LED controller, and a USB pass through.

Cons: the keys trigger point takes a bit of getting used to, and the spacebar needs some sort of dampening (o-rings to the rescue).

I'm so glad I returned that K70 RGB 1.0 and waited for this 2.0!

Great job Corsair!

This thing is awesome. I have said maybe bad things about Corsair in the past, but this keyboard alone makes up for it. It's freaking awesome and I bet these new "grey" cherry keys catch on very fast.

Pros: it's a K70 with quite/quick reds, updated LED controller, and a USB pass through.

Cons: the keys trigger point takes a bit of getting used to, and the spacebar needs some sort of dampening (o-rings to the rescue).

I'm so glad I returned that K70 RGB 1.0 and waited for this 2.0!

Great job Corsair!

Do you recommend using o-rings on every key?

I am wanting to purchase this new keyboard although I have heard for typists it's a struggle to get use to... maybe o-rings will help? Although will this make the lower actuation point pointless?

Jayme

Stop calling it a 2.0.... its a K70 RGB Rapidfire....

I'll call it the Rapidfire... but at least they can put it into their Customer Service Ticketing system, and have it compatible with all the 1.0 profiles without having to edit anything.

I'll call it the Rapidfire... but at least they can put it into their Customer Service Ticketing system, and have it compatible with all the 1.0 profiles without having to edit anything.

Thats not possible with 1.X, someone (uaually the creator) has to edit something for it to work, its not that hard just change one line of code. See my signature for more info.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived