Corsair Community

How to fix timing

Delivered_Gravy

As the title says, I'm trying to figure out how to fix the timing. I've created a profile and all devices (memory, pump, fans, and RGB strips) have the same lighting effects but their timing is really off, even though every device is on the same profile at once. Is there some setting I'm missing?

Could really use any help here, doesn't look great with super off timing.

Even the math is perfect, sometimes the cycles get out of sync. It definitely can happen when waking from sleep or starting iCUE where the devices load at different times. Usually the easiest way to force them back into sync is to change to another profile and then change right back - resetting the clock with all devices present.

If it is coming out of sync at a relatively quick rate (every few minutes), then there might be a flaw in the timing. That can be a real headache to nail down.

I've tried switching to another profile and back, restarting iCUE, and my computer as a whole. I've never seen any two of the four devices in sync. Are they supposed to be when you first switch to a profile? I set up each device with their own lighting and they're all the same effect with colors and speed, is that the problem? Sorry first time using this iCUE.