Corsair Community

Discuss Link v4.9.9.3 here

Technobeard

Right click on that broken shortcut and delete it, it is broken. Next go to the Start Menu (bottom left corner Windows button, or the same key on your keyboard), look for Corsair LINK in the "C"'s in the left side, select the main folder so you can see the shortcut, right click on Corsair Link 4, select "More", then "Open File Location". A window will open showing the actual shortcut from the Start Menu, using your right mouse button on that shortcut, drag (yes, with the right mouse, not the left) out to your desktop and let go. A menu will open, select "Copy". Close the window and move the icon where you want it.

GuruSR.

Thanks. It worked.

• 1 month later...

AX760i and H80i (version not known), Geforce GTX50, Win 10 pro.

Manual download 4.9.9.3. Link doesn't run from shortcut.

Update: v.4.8.2.1 does run OK

Edited by RG99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys

I'm trying my best but, without any success....I need some expert guide for this one.

I have two fans in front which is not running at all.My case is Corsair Obsidian 450D Midi Tower.

Temp.sensor number 5 going up and down from 0-130 or something, constantly.

Comparing iCUE and link, two different values on fan number 2.

It seems that my pump rpm is on fan number 2.

http://anarchy-dk.org/forum/corsair.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello,

It seems that the latest version(s?) of Corsair Link don't show the H80i information anymore, is this so?

I just noticed that I can only see my PSU info and other sensor information but not the H80i related stuff anymore... :[pouts:

So no Corsair USB device in the device manager nor in Corsair Link.

I just checked and it still works on Windows 10, I just don't know since what version it must have stopped working.

Regards,

Wim

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

switched from I7-7700k on Asus Z270F to i9 9900k on Asus Z390F a few days ago. I've got the corsair ledstrips and 6 hd fans connected to the commander pro which also made the move to the new system. everything works great with that stuff in Link, the h115i and my rmi 750 are displayed correctly.

Well now the actual troublemaker is my CMR32GX4M4C3000C15 which does appear in the Link software but without options to change ram color. Meanwhile evil asus aura software took control over my corsair ram. Only thing link's displaying are the temps, timings are missing, too. On my z270f this worked like a charm.

So I uninstalled asus aura and corsair link (including the config files) and restarted my system. After that I reinstalled Link and still there is no option to change ram rgb's and no timings are shown in Link.

A further test I did was reseating the ram bars, without success.

What can I do else? Is this a known issue? I miss the color changing options of link for my ram :(

Thanks for help.

l5vzqvag.jpg

Edited by flashofmyflesh

Hello,

switched from I7-7700k on Asus Z270F to i9 9900k on Asus Z390F a few days ago. I've got the corsair ledstrips and 6 hd fans connected to the commander pro which also made the move to the new system. everything works great with that stuff in Link, the h115i and my rmi 750 are displayed correctly.

Well now the actual troublemaker is my CMR32GX4M4C3000C15 which does appear in the Link software but without options to change ram color. Meanwhile evil asus aura software took control over my corsair ram. Only thing link's displaying are the temps, timings are missing, too. On my z270f this worked like a charm.

So I uninstalled asus aura and corsair link (including the config files) and restarted my system. After that I reinstalled Link and still there is no option to change ram rgb's and no timings are shown in Link.

A further test I did was reseating the ram bars, without success.

What can I do else? Is this a known issue? I miss the color changing options of link for my ram :(

Thanks for help.

l5vzqvag.jpg

Ooooooooooookay, I got it. Everything works fine with iCUE :o:

sorry but, is corsair ending(or replacing) corsair-link support ?

theres no update since last january

well for some it might just work fine, but imo there still things to fix and polish

Link was replaced with iCUE in April 2018. There won't be any more feature updates for that software.

• 1 month later...

Corsair LINK - ROX

iCUE - SUX

Program response time, speed of operation, stability.

I tested both of these programs. In this iCUE i was a few months and unfortunately there is a gulf. Prevent the benefit of the older program.

• 2 weeks later...

I just loaded up the latest Corsair Link 4. And it was working fine for me. Today I go to look at it and see the app has crashed. And When I open it from the taskbar link, it opens and shows nothing. Just the Link applet. No info, nothing. . I have uninstalled and reinstalled. But again. It`s like the software cannot see my Corsair H80i Vers. 2. Sorry I upgraded. Are there any links to the earlier version that actually works? Thx.

Windows 10 Pro vers. 1903

Edited by Shaitan

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem with the same CPU. Frankly I'm not worried about it.

2 other temperature monitoring programs give the same reading as HWMONITOR so I tend to think that Corsair Link is giving a faulty reading.

Apparently Corsair Link is past it's "End of Life" date and can't read the 2700X temp properly.

• 2 months later...

My corsair Link wont allow me to update to v4.9.9.3, It keeps saying "Cant download updates now. Please Try again Later."

I'm on link v4.9.7.35 and I'm using Windows 7, so is it something on your end? or is there a file I can download somewhere.

You can download it directly from Corsair site:

https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/downloads

Press "load more" and you'll see it as the second download option of Corsair Link.

The problem was check for updates and a constant "can't download now ...."

I download it from Techspot (thanks dc8flyer) and it installed and is working fine.

I've also tried from the techspot and got the error.

• 4 weeks later...
I've also tried from the techspot and got the error.

Known issue that auto update doesn't work from the last version before the latest, I also had to upgrade manually by downloading it from the official website at the time. At least it was still done easily.

Anyways, as far as I know, the Corsair Link software has been discontinued and no more updates are in the pipeline, as it has been replaced by Corsair iCUE.

• 1 month later...

Здравствуйте, у меня блок питания Corsair 750i, скачал Corsair-LINK-Installer-v4.9.9.3, установил на свой компьютер, но программа не запускается, даже ярлыка нет.

Помогите разобраться, что не так?

• 3 months later...

Good day,

• Version of your Link software. v4.9.9.3, uninstalled and installed it and he bug not been fixed.

• Version of Windows using. Windows 10 Pro x64, versión 20H2, os version 19042.610

• Summary - One line / sentence explaining the issue
    an absolutely crash of my MOBO and Processor so upgraded to new one with chipset B550 and processor Ryzen 7 3700X.

• Detailed description of the issue.
    uninstalled & re-installed everything (after rebooting system) together with Corsair link only showing in CPU info the percentage of use of the processor neither temperature nor another info (for processor only).
    Chipset drivers updated to latest and no pending driver to set-up/install.

• Also no information about RAM modules being these from Corsair too, two modules of Corsair 16384 MB (DDR4-2137) - XMP 2.0 - P/N: CMD32GX4M2C3200C16

sshot-1.png.23c3abf0fd5bd415fbff03bf41e9844c.png

Edited by Corsario63

• 7 months later...

why stop corsair link update / version 5 ?!

have corsair h100i extreme v1 and win 10 update to day ... problem Link vers 4.9.9.3 not corect show color ! not work color white / red !

Edited by ady86