Corsair Community

Problems with USB ports and firmware of Commander PRO

LicSqualo

Hi all,

I've opened a ticket due my Lightning Node pro, attached with usb to Commander Pro stop to work :(:. But sensors and fans work as indeed (in the commander pro) :cool:. The problem is related only to the usb ports.

In fact, Windows 10 give me a USB device problem when the lightning node is attached via usb to the commander pro. Directly to the usb, the LN work without problems.

So, after double checked if the problem was the Lightning Node or the Commander, I solved that the issue was only on the USB ports (the solution was really simple).

Now, from the Support, they ask to me to force the update of both, Commander Pro and Lightning Node.

Where i can found these two last firmware to reload-it into my devices? :o:

Thank you in advance.

Lic

I do archive all of the releases. Link will download them to C:\ProgramData\CLink4. You can probably find the files there. Or, if you like and you trust me :evil: you can download them here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjLE3OnL_l3kld91F6VQmd3-5-_9Zw

I'm sure that there's a Corsair download but I don't know it off the top of my head and don't have the time/energy at the moment to deconstruct it from the app.

Archived