Corsair Community

H100i led problem

Daniele23

Hello i have the h100i with fw 1.05 and corsair link beta 2.4.4984.I have this problem , the h100i has got a malfuntionating led, showing only green color, even using corsair link.

I've tried to change the color to purple (255 red, 255 blue, 0 green) and it shows black, like if the green led is the ONLY working.

I use v2.3.4816 and v2.4.4948 - but makes no different only green led is working.

This is unbelievable cause this H100i unit is only 4 days old !

I try also a fresh system setup - makes no different.

There is definitely a led problem at H100i production.

This is now my 5th H100i since december - and all H100i lost after some time one led.

"sorry for my bad english"

the h100i has got a malfuntionating led, showing only green color,if i put green=0 , the led become black , also should be purple , becose the red and the blue is at 255.try all option with the color ,only if the green is actived , i see the led(green), with the other color the led is black or is intermittent red

currently running Win 8, driver 1.07, 2.4.498

Devices shows version 1.07, Channel:1, Available LED channels 1?

Cycling selected and the display on Corsair Link screen shpws cycling through Red, Green, Blue, white which is what is selected but the pump led sticks in green waxing and waning! what is the problem it worked when first installed then went into just the green.

What to do to resume color cycling?

Archived