Corsair Community

Ask for help

• 6 years later...
I want to buy a new headset but Im confused. Im interessed in the corsair hs70 but it has so many models. Whats the diference betteew the corsair hs70 bluetooth and the corsair hs70 wireless, please i need help, i saw a lot of diferent sites and they said diferrent things.

• Corsair Employee
I want to buy a new headset but Im confused. Im interessed in the corsair hs70 but it has so many models. Whats the diference betteew the corsair hs70 bluetooth and the corsair hs70 wireless, please i need help, i saw a lot of diferent sites and they said diferrent things.

Hi PT/Tuga,

The HS70 PRO WIRELESS uses a low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless connection to connect to your PC or PlayStation 4/5. It also features 7.1 Surround Sound on PC.

The HS70 BLUETOOTH is designed to connect to two devices at once - one via wired connection (3.5mm/USB) and one via Bluetooth. This is useful for Nintendo Switch users especially, who would connect to their Switch via wired and connect to their phone via Bluetooth for communication. This HS70's Bluetooth connection is intended to be used with mobile devices and not consoles/PCs.

If you plan to connect to your PC/PlayStation wirelessly, the HS70 PRO WIRELESS is the way to go. If you plan to connect to your gaming device (console, PC) via wired while still wanting to communicate to your friends via your mobile device, the HS70 BLUETOOTH is the better option.

Please feel free to let us know if you any additional questions, we're always happy to help.